62-85 Forest Ave,
Ridgewood, NY 11385
This is a for-fee program.
Director: Michelle Baltusis
Please see Michelle Baltusis for Application Form
Note: You Must Submit Application Prior to Payment
After School Program
Monday–Friday, 2:20pm–5:20pm • Grades served: K–5 • Enrollment: 152
Nearly 135 students attend the GRYC After-School Program at P.S. 71 in Ridgewood, Queens. This Program is available to the students of P.S. 71 in grades K-5. The program operates Monday-Friday, between 2:20 PM-5:20 PM, in accordance with the school calendar year. We are not open during holidays.
Our goal is to provide a safe, caring and fun environment to all children and staff of the GRYC community. Some of our after school activities include Homework Help, Cheer, Dance, Art, and Sports. Special Events will be offered throughout the school year, such as Holiday Parties and Tournaments.
Our daily schedule includes:
* Snack Time - 2:20-2:40 (Snack will be provided via School Foods)
* Homework Help - 2:50-3:50 (We do not provide one-on-one tutoring)
* Activities - 4:00-5:00 (Each day is a different activity)
* Clean up Time - 5:00-5:10 (Children will clean up and get ready for dismissal)
* Dismissal - 5:10-5:20 (Pick up will be in the cafeteria on 68th Place)
Thank you for your strong support and dedication to our After-School Program