The Queens Valley School of Arts
138-01 77th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11367
This is a for-fee program.
Please see the Main Office for Application Form
Note: You Must Submit Application Prior to Payment
After School Program
Monday–Friday, 2:20pm–5:20pm • Grades served: K–5 • Enrollment: 145
Nearly 135 students attend the GRYC After-School Program at P.S. 164 in Glendale, Queens. This Program is available to the students of P.S. 164 in grades K-5. The program operates Monday-Friday, between 2:20PM-5: 20 PM, in accordance with the school calendar year. We are not open during the holidays.
Our goal is to provide a safe, caring and fun environment to all children and staff of the GRYC community. Special Events will be offered throughout the school year, such as Holiday Parties and Tournaments.
Our daily schedule includes:
* Snack Time - 2:20-2:40 (Snack will be provided via School Foods)
* Homework Help - 2:50-3:50 (We do not provide one-on-one tutoring)
* Activities - 4:00-5:00 (Each day is a different activity)
* Clean up Time - 5:00-5:10 (Children will clean up and get ready for dismissal)
* Dismissal - 5:10-5:20 (Pick up will be in the cafeteria on 68th Place)
Thank you for your strong support and dedication to our After-School Program